当前所在位置:珠峰网资料 >> 外贸 >> 外销员 >> 正文
外销员外贸英语辅导:我们还不能在合约上签字
发布时间:2012/6/2 16:30:01 来源:城市网学院 编辑:admin
  来来往往几轮谈判,终于达成一致、可以签订合同了,但也可能其中一方会再提出修改。比如下面的对话:
  (1)
  A: Is the contract all right now?
  合同现在这样可以了吧?
  B: I think we need to discuss the fifth clause.
  我想第5条需要讨论一下。
  A: Would you like to do that now?
  你要现在就讨论吗?
  B: Now is as good a time as any.
  就现在好了。
  (2)
  A: We can’t sign the contract yet.
  我们还不能在合同上签字。
  B: Why not?
  为什么不能?
  A: There are some changes the still have to be made.
  有些地方还得修订。
  B: Just let us know when you are ready.
  那么,准备好了就请通知我们。
  (3)
  A: We need to make some changes in this contract.
  这份合同有几个地方需要修改。
  B: Can we do it right now?
  现在来修改可以吗?
  A: No, I need to talk to the home office.
  不,我得先跟总公司谈谈。
  B: Fine. Let’s get together again next week.
  好吧,那就下周再见了。
广告合作:400-664-0084 全国热线:400-664-0084
Copyright 2010 - 2017 www.my8848.com 珠峰网 粤ICP备15066211号
珠峰网 版权所有 All Rights Reserved