2015外销员英语辅导:电话预约篇
发布时间:2012/2/29 22:52:33 来源:城市学习网 编辑:admin
作为职场中的一员,我们免不了要外出办公。为了使自己的工作更有效率,我们就需要提前和对方确定好相关事宜,这时,电话就发挥了相当重要的作用。而善于使用电话的人,不仅能通过电话把事情办得圆满,还可以用它来解决当面不好说的许多问题呢!下面,我们就来学习一下如何用电话预约和解决问题。
OFFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you?
办公室文员: 早上好。这里是奥德赛企划公司。我能为您提供什么帮助吗?
NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?
尼克: 你好,我是国际通讯公司的尼克·戴尔文。可以帮我转接海伦·特纳吗?
OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please.
办公室文员: 请稍等。
OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you.
办公室文员: 有个叫尼克·戴尔文的人打来电话要找你。
HELEN: Thank you... Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you. How’s the English weather?
海伦: 谢谢……你好,尼克。很高兴接到你的电话。英国那边的天气怎么样?
NICK: It’s pretty good for the time of year. What’s it like in New York?
尼克: 就今年这个时候来讲,还是相当不错的。纽约那边的天气呢?
HELEN: Not good, I’m afraid.
海伦: 恐怕不怎么样。
NICK: That’s a pity because I’m planning to come across next week.
尼克: 那真糟糕,因为我正打算下礼拜过去一趟。
HELEN: Really? Well, you’ll come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?
海伦: 真的吗?嗯,我希望你来的时候能顺便过来看看我们,可以吗?
NICK: That’s what I’m phoning about. I’ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to meet up either before or after.
尼克: 这正是我打电话想要告诉你的事情。下礼拜二,我要在波士顿会见一个客户。我希望,在那之前或之后我们能找个时间见一下。
HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre, and we could also drop in at Caesar’s Restaurant where Gregg has arranged your reception.
海伦: 太好了。那样我们就有机会带领你参观一下会议中心了,而且我们还可以顺便去凯萨饭店,葛雷格已经在那里为你安排好了接待活动。
NICK: That’s what I was thinking.
尼克: 我也是这么想的。
HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday? That’s the 8th?
海伦: 嗯,你说你要在礼拜二的时候到波士顿?那是8号吧?
NICK: That’s right. Now, I could stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the Monday...Would that be possible?
尼克: 没错。那样的话,我也可以在去之前先去纽约一趟——可能是礼拜一的时候——那没问题吧?
HELEN: Ah, I’m afraid I won’t be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day.
海伦: 啊,恐怕礼拜一的时候我不在办公室,而且我想葛雷格全天都在开会。
NICK: Uh-huh, well, the other possibility would be to arrange it after Boston on my way home.
尼克: 嗯嗯,好吧,那另一个可能就是在我从波士顿回来的时候再安排见一下了。
HELEN: When do you plan on leaving Boston?
海伦: 你打算什么时候离开波士顿?