2015年外销员英语复习:交易会上
发布时间:2010/6/5 14:36:13 来源:城市学习网 编辑:admin
交易会上,来自美国Daniel Smith(丹尼尔·史密斯)先生来到中国供应商Bruce Lee (布鲁斯·李)的摊位。
Lee: Good morning sir, welcome to our booth.
欢迎来到我们的铺面。
Smith: Thank you very much.Your booth was arranged very nicely.
谢谢。你的展位布置得非常好。
Lee: Thank you for your compliment. Would you like to have a seat?
谢谢您的赞赏。坐一下好吗?
Smith: Thanks.
谢谢。
Lee: Here's my business card.
这是我的名片。
Smith: Thank you. Please accept mine.
谢谢。这是我的。
Lee: Oh, Mr. Smith, you are from America, have you known our company before?
哦,史密斯先生,您来自美国,你以前知道我们公司吗?
Smith: Sorry, I haven't. Could you tell me something about it?
对不起,不知道。您能告诉我一些你们公司的情况吗?
Lee: Yes, our company has engaged in textile production for many years, and our products have been sold all over the world.
我们公司从事纺织品生产多年,产品远销全世界。
Smith: I hope we can make a successful cooperation in the future.
我希望我们今后能合作成功。
Lee: I hope so too.
我也希望如此。
Smith: May I know some of your new products?
能给我介绍一些你们的新产品吗?
Lee: OK, here are our new products; they are sold very well aboard.
好的,这就是我们的新产品,在国外很畅销。
Smith: Oh, so many new products, I should say some of them could be found in the market in my country.
噢,这么多的新产品,我想我曾经在我国的市场上见到过你们的一些产品。
Lee: I'm glad to hear that, take your time and look around,and you are welcome to our factory sometime.
您这么说我很高兴,您慢慢看,也欢迎您随时去我们厂里看一下。
Smith: Sure, I'm planning to visit some factories after this trade fair. By the way, which province are you from?
当然,我计划在交易会结束后到一些厂里去看看。顺便问一下,您是哪个省来的?
Lee: Zhejiang Province.
浙江省。
Smith: Really, there is famous for light industry, isn't it?
哦,真的吗?那里的轻工业很有名,不是吗?
Lee: It sure is. Do you plan to go there?
确实如此。您有去那儿的打算吗?
Smith: Actually, I'll be staying in Guangdong for five days, and then I am going to Zhejiang.
我会在广东呆五天,然后去浙江。
Lee: That would be great.
那样太好了。