当前所在位置:珠峰网资料 >> 外贸 >> 外销员 >> 正文
2015年外销员英语复习:写信预约拜访客戶
发布时间:2010/6/5 14:35:44 来源:城市学习网 编辑:admin

  Dear Mr. Thomas,
  As you are one of our oldest and most regular clients, we appreciate your business for the past eight years. I am planning a trip to the United States and I’ll call on you at your office to discuss the price of the plush toy at 10:00am, TUE, SEP 18,  2005.
  I am looking forward to seeing you soon.
  Sincerely
  Bobo
  参考译文:
  预约拜访客户(Dating for a Visit to a Client )
  您是我们关系最持久的业务伙伴之一,我们非常重视这八年来的合作关系。我将到美国一趟,并将于2001年11月18日(星期二)上午10点到您的写字楼拜访,商讨毛绒玩具的价钱。
  我希望尽快能见到您。

  保险谈判

在国际贸易中为了保护交易产品的安全,防化风险,大多数企业和公司会为他们的货物购买保险,下面就是海伦和亨利关于保单问题的讨论。
  Helen: I'm calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested for your order.
  我打电话来是想讨论你所要求的订单保险额的级别。
  Henry: I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above the invoice value?
  我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二十五的保险金额。
  Helen: Yes, that's right. We have no problem in complying with your request, but we think that the amount is a bit excessive.
  是的,没错。我们可以答应这个要求,但是我们觉得金额有点太高。
  Henry: We've had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods.
  我们过去有太多货物毁损的困扰。
  Helen: I can understand your concern. However, the normal coverage for goods of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten percent.
  我能了解你的考虑。然而,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十。
  Henry: We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection.
  有额外的保障会让我们觉得安全些。
  Helen: Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to charge you extra for the additional cost.
  很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的话,我们就得向你们收取额外的费用。
  Henry: But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation.
  但是保险应该包含在报价里了。
  Helen: Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates.
  是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额。
  Henry: I see.
  我明白了。
  Helen: We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates.
  不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量。但是我建议你和你们那边的保险代理商联系并比较一下价格。
  Henry: You're right. It might be cheaper on this end.
  你说得没错,在这边可能会比较便宜。
  Helen: Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we can offer.
  不论你找到的价格如何都请传真给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格来做比较。

广告合作:400-664-0084 全国热线:400-664-0084
Copyright 2010 - 2017 www.my8848.com 珠峰网 粤ICP备15066211号
珠峰网 版权所有 All Rights Reserved