当前所在位置:珠峰网资料 >> 外贸 >> 外销员 >> 正文
2015外销员英语辅导: 交际礼节英语词汇(3)
发布时间:2010/12/10 18:31:49 来源:城市学习网 编辑:admin
  久仰!
  I''ve heard so much about you.
  好久不见了!
  Long time no see.
  辛苦了!
  You''ve had a long day.You''ve had a long flight.
  尊敬的朋友们!
  Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
  阁下(多用于称呼大使)
  Your Excellency
  我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。
  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
  对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。
  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
  在北京过得怎么样?
  How are you making out in Beijing?
  我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。
  I''ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
  欢迎美商来北京投资。 [NextPage]   American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
  欢迎多提宝贵意见。
  Your valuable advice is most welcome.
  不虚此行!
  It''s a rewarding trip!
  您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。
  As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
  请代我问候王先生。
  Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
  感谢光临!
  Thank you so much for coming.
  欢迎再来!
  Hope you''ll come again.
  欢迎以后多来北京!
  Hope you''ll visit Beijing more often.
  请留步,不用送了!
  I will see myself out, please.
  多保重!
  Take care!
  祝您一路平安!
  Have a nice trip!
  愿为您效劳!
  At your service!
  为…举行宴会/宴请
  Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
  欢迎宴会
广告合作:400-664-0084 全国热线:400-664-0084
Copyright 2010 - 2017 www.my8848.com 珠峰网 粤ICP备15066211号
珠峰网 版权所有 All Rights Reserved