当前所在位置:珠峰网资料 >> 外贸 >> 外销员 >> 正文
09年外销员外贸英语交际用语(2)
发布时间:2009/10/20 7:49:51 来源:城市学习网 编辑:admin
  日常交际用语(二)
  P18
  … You can find all the information about this hotel from the information card in your room. …
  ……有关本饭店的所有信息都在房间里的信息卡上。……
  We’ll do everything we can to accommodate you and make you feel at home.
  我们将尽力为您服务,使您有一种宾至如归的感觉。
  If you should encounter any inconvenience, please do not hesitate to let me know, and I’ll be very glad to help you out.
  您若有不便之处,请随时直言相告,我将很乐意为您排忧解难。
  P19
  Could I have a room with two single beds?
  可以给我一间有两张单人床的房间吗?
  P20
  I have to check out now. The name is Jack London. I was in room 204.
  我想现在结帐。我的名字是杰克·伦敦。我住在204房。
  P22
  How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
  你想如何进行谈判?
  Well, we are here at your disposal.
  你看,在这儿我们得听你的。
  P23
  Friday, we’ll recommend you to a drawn work plant. Drawn work is not within our business scope, so, at your request, we’ll help you get in touch with a very good plant.
  星期五我们将把你介绍给一个抽纱工厂。抽纱不在我们的经营范围,所以我们遵照你的要求,帮你联系一家好的工厂。
  P25
  Here are some copies of the tentative itinerary we drafted for you. Let’s go over it.
  这是我们草拟的初步日程安排。请过目。
  P26
  Yes, because only work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, as the English saying goes.
  是的,因为你们英语的俗语说“只工作不玩耍,聪明孩子也变傻”嘛。
  I’d like to visit the factories that enquired about our machines, if that can be arranged.
  如果可以安排,我想参观一下询购我们机器的工厂。
  P27
  We suggest that you arrange a visit to some of your plants during our stay in China.
  建议你们趁我们在中国期间,安排到你们的一些工厂参观一下。
  One of the items on our agenda will be the discussion of the possibility of establishing a long-term agreement.
  日程表上的一项安排将是讨论一下签订一项长期协议的可能性。
  P34
  On behalf of our company, I would like to say how delighted we are to receive you here.
  我代表我们公司对在这里接待你们表示十分的高兴。
  P35
  I hope your trip to China will mark the beginning of a long-standing cooperation between our companies.
  我希望你们这次中国之行将标志着我们之间长期合作的开始。
  As soon as we set foot on your land, we have been overwhelmed by your friendly sentiments.
  一踏上贵国的土地,就深深为你们人民的亲切友情而打动。
  I want to explore ways in which we can expand and deepen our trade cooperation still further.
  我想探讨进一步扩大和深化我们贸易合作的方式。
广告合作:400-664-0084 全国热线:400-664-0084
Copyright 2010 - 2017 www.my8848.com 珠峰网 粤ICP备15066211号
珠峰网 版权所有 All Rights Reserved